terms and conditions
- We do not undertake Electrical, Carpentry & Plumbing Jobs. We will provide on the basis of availability and will be charged extra.
- The rates in the quotation are valid only for the present month of the date of quotation.
- Octroi charges shall be paid by the customer if applicable.
- A minimum of 20% of the quotation amount must be paid for the booking.
- No accidental coverage claim support is provided for uninsured household goods and vehicles.
- Our staff does not do dusting, mopping, cleaning, etc during the shifting process.
- We make 100% use of the carton space for packing.
- Please keep your valuable belongings such as jewelry, money, mobile phones, and important documents safe aside. The company will not be responsible if the item(s) is misplaced/lost.
- Cooperation shall be carried out by the customer if any obstacles arise due to external street wires/cables during the shifting.
- Parking charges shall be paid by the customer if applicable (Local shifting).
- 90% of the quotation amount must be paid after loading and the remaining 10% is to be paid after unloading (Part Tainer).
- 80% of the quotation amount must be paid after loading and the remaining 20% is to be paid after unloading (Full Truck).
- Expected date of delivery may be delayed due to certain events (road accidents, natural disasters, poor weather conditions).